Richard Mitchell Removals respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and to the extent applicable, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
“Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. This includes information such as your name, email address, identification number, or any other type of information that can reasonably identify an individual, either directly or indirectly.
We will only collect your personal information with your express consent for a specific purpose and any data collected will be to the extent necessary and not excessive for its purpose. We will keep your data safe and secure.
Use and Disclosure
We will use personal information in order to:
- Provide services you require.
- Administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collection. We will disclose personal information for the purposes above to:
- Outsourced service providers such as sub-contractors, billing and collection services and other providers of services related to our functions.
- Your authorized representatives or legal advisers.
- Credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit worthiness, credit ratings and financing.
- Our professional advisers, such as our accountants, auditors and legal and business advisers.
- Government and regulatory bodies as required by law.
Organizations involved in the transfer of assets by sale or by way of security for finance etc.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date before we use or disclose it.
Data (Privacy) Security
Richard Mitchell Removals is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Where we employ data processors to process personal information on our behalf, we only do so on the basis that such data processors comply with the requirements under the GDPR and that have adequate technical measures in place to protect personal information against unauthorised use, loss and theft.
Access and Correction
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), and to the extent applicable the EU GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act or any other applicable law.
Wherever it is lawful and practical, individuals have the option of not identifying themselves when entering transactions with Richard Mitchell Removals
Trans border Data Flows
Richard Mitchell Removals will not transfer personal data outside Australia unless:
Richard Mitchell Removals reasonably believes that he recipient of the information is subject to a law, binding scheme or contract which effectively upholds the principles of fair handling of the information that are substantially similar to these rules; or
- The individual consents to the transfer; or
- The transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between the individual and Richard Mitchell Rmeovals, or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken in response to the individual’s request; or
- The transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in the interest of the individual between Richard Mitchell Removals and a third party; or
All of the following apply:
- the transfer is for the benefit of the individual;
- it is impractical to obtain the consent of the individual to that transfer;
- if it were practical to obtain such consent, the individual would be likely to give it; and
- Richard Mitchell Removals has taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information which it has transferred will not be held, used or disclosed by the recipient of the information inconsistently with these rules.
If you would like to opt out of this style of ad serving please visit http://www.google.co.uk/policies/privacy/ads/ for more information.
Richard Mitchell Removals will not collect sensitive information about an individual unless:
The individual has consented; or
a. The collection is required by law; or
b. The collection is necessary to prevent or less a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of any individual, where the individual whom the information concerns:
- is physically or legally incapable of giving consent to the collection; or
- Physically cannot communicate consent to the collection.
c. The collection is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal or equitable claim.
Monitoring and Enforcement
If you have any questions or believe that your personal and/or confidential information has not been handled correctly please contact the Managing Director of Richard Mitchell Removals via the contact information provided here or on our web site.